The Village at Nags Head is a sound to ocean community and has an amazing set of amenities. These include:
- Private Sound Accesses. There are two piers situated on the sound side of the Village at Nags Head, both with sound side parks and available to all residents and guests. There is storage for kayaks at the north piers and storage for kayaks and day sailers at the south pier. Make sure to read our policy relating to boat launches at the south pier access by clicking here.
- Oceanfront park with bath house and private parking. Whether you live on the sound side or ocean side in the Village, there are plenty of ways to get to the beach. This includes an oceanfront private beach access, located near MP 14.5, with a bath house and parking for Village residents. Make sure to display your parking permit!
- Shuttle Bus Service. A shuttle bus service is provided within the Village at Nags Head for all residents and guests. Have too much stuff to carry to the beach? Just take the Shuttle! The shuttle runs daily from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm from Memorial Day to Labor Day. Just call 252-473-7102 for a pick-up.
- Nags Head Golf Links. Located on the sound side of the Village, Nags Head Golf Links is an 18 hole championship course. Golf Digest has noted that "the holes along the sound are among the most beautiful in the eastern United States", and I'll just add its not easy either! The clubhouse features a restaurant, lounge, golf shop and locker rooms. Membership is optional but all are welcome to dine at the club. Contact the golf club for more information about events and membership: 252-441-9115.
- Village Beach and Tennis Club. A 5,000 square foot pool with 15,000 square feet of deck space, the Beach Club has a restaurant, lounge, tennis and bath houses. There are also outdoor showers for when you come off the private beach access. Membership is optional. Contact the club for more information: 252-480-2222.